What do you like to do when you get some kid free time?
WINNERS: 1st prize: Rebecca Clapham, 2nd prize: Antoinette Joyce, 3rd prize: Jo Smith
To enter competition 2, simply comment below with your answer to the question ‘What do you like to do when you get some kid free time?’, as well as subscribe to the ParraParents newsletter.
- Competition Opens: Monday 12th September at 8pm.
- Competition Closes: Friday 16th September at 8pm.
- 1st & 2nd Prize: 1.5 hour facial at your home by Essential Body Clinic, including skin consultation and analysis.
- 3rd Prize: Pair of Attipas toddler shoes from That Purple Tree (up to the value of $40)
Launch Competition Series
Remember, there are FIVE competitions in total, running for four days each, from 7th until 30th September.
Essentials Body Clinic, helps you look into deeper layers of your skin and provides you with targeted solution for you skin concerns from blemishes, sun damage, pigmentation, wrinkles, anti ageing, clogged pores and much more.
They also specialise in organising skin care parties – why not have a relaxing time with your girlfriends on your next birthday with some facial pampering and some insight about your skin.
ALL THIS AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME !!!
That Purple Tree
Mae of That Purple Tree is the local stockist for Attipas, a brand of ergonomic shoe-socks for babies and toddler.
Based on 7 years of research and development at the Seoul University, these unique shoe-socks support a baby’s first steps while also protecting their feet.
Browse Mea’s extensive range on That Purple Tree’s facebook page. Attipas are available for pick up from both the Parramatta and Rouse Hill Town Centre area by appointment.
That Purple Tree will also be at the Kellyville Kidspot Baby & Kids Market on 13th November 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is open to all subscribers of the ParraParents newsletter, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person is to be submitted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What is one of your funniest parenting moments?’ in the comment section of the competition page.
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Claudia Stamfel, Kellie Darley and Mel Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm MONDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2016 and ends 8pm FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2016. All entries must be posted by 8pm FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website by MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winner will be contacted via email by MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winners name and email address will be shared with the business providing the prizes, either Essential Body Clinic or That Purple Tree by WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER.
- First prize and second prize is a 1.5 hour facial at your home by Essential Body Clinic, including skin consultation and analysis. The facials need to be done by 19th November 2016.
- Third prize is a pair of Attipas toddler shoes from That Purple Tree (up to the value of $40). The shoes must be picked up by 19th October 2016.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The winners will need to organise to collect their prize from the business providing the prize.
- In the event of the winner not being able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges to receive the prize.