What is one of the funniest things you have photographed your kids doing?
To enter launch competition 4, simply comment below with your answer to the question ‘What is one of the funniest things you have photographed your kids doing?’, as well as subscribe to the ParraParents newsletter.
- Competition Opens: Thursday 22nd September at 8pm.
- Competition Closes: Monday 26th September at 8pm.
- 1st Prize: A Mini Photo Session with PhotoVita
(valued at $120).
- 2nd Prize: 5 training session pass with Yummy Mummy Group Training Eastwood (valued at $75) .
* The full terms and conditions for launch competition 4 are at the bottom of this page.
Launch Competition Series
Remember, there are FIVE competitions in total, running for four days each, from 7th until 30th September.
Vita is a local Parramatta photographer servicing the Parramatta, Ryde and Sydney Metro area.
With over 5 years experience and many happy customers behind her Vita has photographed newborns to 100 year olds. Covering birthday parties, Engagements and Christening all at affordable prices. Your photo session will guarantee to be a fun and stress free experience whilst capturing your precious memories.
Vita is passionate about capturing special memories and offers a range of packages to suit every budget. From mini half hour family sessions and newborn sessions to large packages for Religious Ceremonies, Anniversaries and Engagements.
For more information and pricing visit Vita’s facebook page PhotoVita.
Yummy Mummy Group Training – Eastwood
Yummy Mummy Group Training is an outdoor fitness group for all ages! Designed for mothers it offers pre and postnatal appropriate training as well as a creche service.
Each Yummy Mummy session will take into account your current fitness level and personal goals. Each session involves cardiovascular fitness, strength training, pelvic floor control and core training helping your body to lose weight and tone up.
Melissa is the owner and trainer for Eastwood. As a busy mum of 2, Melissa is passionate about helping others create healthy lifestyles as well as build friendships and create a supportive community for women in all walks of life.
Your first session is free!
Yummy Mummy Group Training sessions are held at Brush Farm Reserve, Lawson Street, Eastwood on:
Tuesday ~ 9:30am – 10:30am
Thursday ~ 9:30am – 10:30am
Friday ~ 9:30am – 10:30am
Numbers are limited for each session so bookings are required.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is open to all subscribers of the ParraParents newsletter, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person is to be submitted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What is one of the funniest things you have photographed your kids doing?’ in the comment section of the competition page.
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Claudia Stamfel, Kellie Darley and Mel Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2016 and ends 8pm MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2016. All entries must be posted by 8pm MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website by WEDNESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winner will be contacted by WEDNESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winners name and email address will be shared with the businesses providing the prizes, either PhotoVita or Young Mummy Group Training Eastwood by MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER.
- First prize is a mini photo session valued at $120. The photo session is for 30 minutes duration, includes 8 high resolution images on disk in both black & white and colour (editing, colour-grading and post production effects included). Parramatta and Ryde locations only. Photo session must be held before 20th November 2016. Permission must be given to post images onto the PhotoVita facebook and webpages.
- Second prize is 5 session pass for group training sessions held by Melissa Thompson at Eastwood Oval valued at $75. The 5 session pass must be used within 3 months of the issue date being 26th September 2016.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- A voucher will be sent to the winners by the businesses providing the prize.
- In the event of the winner not being able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges to receive the prize.