The foodtastic Parramatta Lanes return next week from Tuesday 10th to Friday 13th October. This award-winning food festival features over 50 food stalls, 5 bars, 8 art installations and lots of live performances across 12 themed spaces in Parramatta CBD.
And foodie parents, we are happy to tell you that it is possible to enjoy Parramatta Lanes with your kids! To help turn your kids into little laners, we have developed a handy Little Laners Guide. It contains highlights of the festival that kids should enjoy, plus top tips and important information for parents.
To celebrate the return of Parramatta Lanes, we are giving away two packs of food and drink vouchers, thanks to City of Parramatta Council. Each pack contains two food and two drink vouchers to the total value of $54.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us which lane you are most looking forward to visiting at Parramatta Lanes 2017. Entries are made by commenting on our Parramatta Lanes Giveaway post on Facebook between 8pm on 3rd October and 8pm on 6th October. Plus you must tag a friend in your comment and like the post.
We enjoyed reading all the entries! The two lucky winners are Jenai Gihwala and Marysia K-l. We hope you all have a foodtastic time at Parramatta Lanes this week!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the Parramatta Lanes Giveaway post on the ParraParents Facebook page, excluding the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What lane are most looking forward to visiting during Parramatta Lanes 2017?’ and tag a friend.
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm TUESDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2017 and ends 8pm FRIDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2017. All entries must be posted by 8pm FRIDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2017 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2017.
- The winners will be contacted by SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER 2017.
- There are two Parramatta Lanes food and drink packs available to be won. Both are to the value of $54.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- The winner must be able to pick up the prize from Rydalmere.