How deliciously relaxing does this prize sound and look! A luxury weekend away for two at Chateau Elan in the Hunter Valley, with dinner for 2 and daily breakfast. Plus a loan of a Toyota Kluger and fuel for the journey! While I think every mum deserves this, the winner of the Terry Shields Toyota 2019 Parramatta Mum of the Year will have to enjoy it for all of us. Sadly I can’t be in the running, but I am very excited to be one of the judges selecting the five finalists!
To celebrate 45 years in Parramatta’s iconic Auto Alley, Terry Shields Toyota are searching for the 2019 Parramatta Mum of the Year. And any mum who lives in the Parramatta area* can be nominated!
* Nominees must live in one of the following postcodes: 2142, 2145, 2117, 2150, 2160, 2151, 2152, 2117, 2146, 2116, 2114.
Parramatta Mum of the Year Prize
2 Night’s Accommodation at the Award Winning Château Élan
Château Élan at The Vintage Hunter Valley, is Australia’s finest luxury golf, spa and conference resort located in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country. The Parramatta Mum of the Year will enjoy:
- Accommodation for 2 in a one bedroom apartment for 2 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for 2 at Legends Grill
Use of a Toyota Kluger For the Weekend
Enjoy cruising up to the Hunter Valley in the ultimate SUV – The Toyota Kluger. It’s spacious, stylish and packed with advanced technologies, safety features and creature comforts.
$500 Caltex StarCash Fuel Voucher
Each of the 5 finalists (including the winner) will receive a $500 Caltex StarCash Fuel Voucher.
Nominate your mum or a mum you think deserves to win (including yourself). You do this by submitting a photo and describing in 25 words why they should be named the 2019 Terry Shields Toyota Parramatta Mum of the Year. Nominations close 27th March.
Four judges (including myself) will then select five finalists. Afterwards, everyone will be invited to vote for a finalist and the one with the most votes will be crowned the 2019 Parramatta Mum of the Year!
Key dates for the Terry Shields Toyota – Parramatta Mum of the Year are:
- Nominations open: Monday, 4th March 2019
- Nominations close: Wednesday, 27th March 2019
- Judges select 5 finalists: Sunday, 31st March 2019
- Public voting commences of 5 finalists to decide winner: Monday, 1st April 2019
- Public voting closes: Wednesday, 10th April 2019
- Winner announced: Friday, 12th April 2019