Congratulations to Ajay Natesh – the lucky winner of the family pass to Ruby’s Wish.
You can catch the magical production of Ruby’s Wish at Riverside Theatres on 25th and 26th May. It’s a story of a little girl who may not believe in fairy tales but certainly believes in wishes. Ruby’s Wish is a visually spectacular play, with puppetry, comedy, animation, beatbox and clowning. This magical story will ignite your whole family’s imagination and prove there is no harm in believing.
To celebrate Ruby’s Wish showing at Riverside Theatres, we are giving away a family pass to the 6:30pm show on Friday 25th May. The prize is valued at $98.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us the name of the clown doctor who visits Ruby in hospital. To enter, comment on our Ruby’s Wish post on Facebook between 8pm 17th May and 9pm 19th May 2018.
About Ruby’s Wish
Confined to a hospital bed for much of her childhood, little Ruby has had to grow up far too fast, and confront too much. But when she is visited by Dot, a tongue-tied clown doctor, she finds a way to use her greatest asset: her imagination. Ruby’s Wish combines beautiful puppets, sensational clowning, original music and a magical beat boxing costume into a heart-warming, visual spectacular that will enchant children and parents alike.
- Suitable for: Ages 6yrs+
- Show Dates and Times: Friday 25 May at 6:30pm; Saturday 26 May at 2:15pm
- Ticket Price: $21-$31 for single ticket; $98 for family pass.
- SPECIAL DEAL: Free parent ticket with the purchase of a children’s ticket. Simply use promo code FREEPARENT when booking. For more details, visit our special deals page.
For more info and to book tickets, visit Riverside Theatres.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to all Sydney residents, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what is the name of the clown doctor who visits Ruby in hospital’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by the administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm THURSDAY 17TH MAY 2018 and ends 9pm SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2018. All entries must be posted by 9pm SATURDAY 19TH MAY via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on SUNDAY 20TH MAY 2018.
- The winners will be contacted by MONDAY 21ST MAY 2018.
- There is one family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to the showing of Ruby’s Wish at Riverside Theatres on Friday 25th May at 6:30pm to be won, valued at $98.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.