The spring school holidays are only a few days away! And we are in for a real treat with two great local kids festivals, new playgrounds to check out, lots of fun at local shopping centres and clubs, ferry adventures, fruit to pick and plenty of free water fun options for the warm spring days.
Make sure you read the ParraParents Spring School Holidays Guide, with our top 20 picks and more than 300 local, mostly free, activities in an easy to use calendar.
The Spot On Children’s Festival is coming to Riverside Theatres in Parramatta these school holidays. And features twice in our top 20 picks! So we thought it would be great to giveaway a family pass to one of the must-see shows – Curiosity. For your chance to win, simply answer the following question between 8:30pm on 19th September and 8:30pm on 24th September on our Facebook page:
What are you most looking forward to doing these spring school holidays?
PRIZE: Family Pass to Curiosity, Riverside Theatres – winner: Danijela FitzGibbon
Be delighted with aerial and acrobatic feats while following the story of a young girl named Alex who ventures into the world of Curiosity through a tunnel in the bottom of her toy box. With chair balancing, stilts, ladder routines and original song and dance, Curiosity is a theatrical collision between Circus Oz, Dr Seuss and Alice in Wonderland.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 10, the performances of Curiosity will take place during Riverside Theatres ‘Spot On Children’s Festival‘. The annual festival is coming to Parramatta for 5 days these spring school holidays. From Tuesday 26th to Saturday 30th September, families will be treated to a fantastic mix of live shows, circus, puppetry, movies and free activities! And the Festival continues its dedication to relaxed performances.
Riverside Theatres Contact Details:
- Corner of Church and Market Streets, Parramatta
- Box Office Phone Number: (02) 8839 3399
- Website | Facebook Page
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who have liked the ParraParents Facebook page, excluding the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) online entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What are you looking forward to doing these school holidays?’
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8:30pm TUESDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2017 and ends 8:30pm SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2017. All entries must be posted by 8:30pm SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2017 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and facebook page by MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2017.
- The winners will be contacted by TUESDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2017.
- The winner’s name and contact details will be shared with Riverside Theatres.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- The prize is a family pass (four tickets) to Curiosity at Riverside Theatres on Friday 29th September 2017 at either 10:30am or 1pm, valued at $72.
- The winner must contact Riverside Theatres on 88393399 to book and mention the letter that will be provided by ParraParents. The letter must be then posted, faxed or delivered into the box office to confirm booking and before collecting the tickets. Tickets must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.