CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER: BEC CARLIER
The Sydney Santa Spectacular is the original and largest Christmas event in Sydney. There is plenty of Christmas cheer to go around at this ultimate North Pole experience. Over your three hour visit, there will be non-stop fun, including Australia’s only Double Decker Carousel, decorating cookies at Gingerbread Land, taking a twirl on the ice skate rink and watching the elves frolic in Santa’s Christmas village. Plus, be amazed by 100’s and 1000’s of Christmas decorations.
To celebrate the return of the Christmas wonderland at Rosehill, we are giving away one family pass, thanks to Sydney Santa Spectacular. The prize is valued at $140.
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you are most looking forward to at this year’s Sydney Santa Spectacular. Entries are made by commenting on our Sydney Santa Spectacular Giveaway post on Facebook between 9pm on 6th November and 9pm on 10th November. Plus you must like the post.
Now in its third year, Sydney Santa Spectacular is Sydney’s largest Christmas event. The winter wonderland is complete with ice skating, carnival rides, enchanted forest with snow falling, Christmas themed activities and live stage performances. And it is right here in the City of Parramatta at Rosehill Gardens.
What’s Included in Your Ticket
- Unlimited amusement rides in the midway extravaganza, ice skating and turbo toboggan rides
- Enchanted forest walk through Santa’s village and have snow fall
- Train a reindeer station – ride on the reindeer at Santa’s stable
- Christmas story telling
- Write a letter to Santa station and little elves craft village
- Cookie decorating at elves cookie workshop
- Meet and greet with roaming Christmas characters
- Live Christmas stage performances
- Santa selfie station
- FREE small gift from Santa
- Free parking included as well
There are NO EXTRA COSTS unless you choose to hire a child aid at the Ice Skating, buy Santa Photos/ Merchandise, play sideshow games or make purchases at the stalls.
Tickets can be purchased online and are $40 per person for three hours or $50 for an all day pass. And if you are buying four or more tickets, you save $5 per ticket. Note: Children under 2 are free and do not require a ticket.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the Sydney Santa Spectacular Giveaway post on the ParraParents Facebook page, excluding the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what you are most looking forward to at this year’s Sydney Santa Spectacular?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 9pm MONDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2017 and ends 9pm FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2017. All entries must be posted by 9pm FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2017 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by MONDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2017.
- The winners will be contacted by WEDNESDAY 15th NOVEMBER 2017.
- There is one family pass (4 tickets) to the Sydney Santa Spectacular 2017 event to be won, valued at $140.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- The prize can be redeemable for a day of the winners choosing from 7th to 27th December, as long as the event is not already sold out for that day.