Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium is the aqua-fantastic follow-up to the internationally loved and celebrated Erth’sDinosaur Zoo™. This interactive puppet show features colossal sized creatures and not-so-big beasts that the team at Erth have spent years collecting for their giant aquarium. And now children are invited to dive in and meet these aquatic critters in person.
Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium is recommended for kids 5yrs+, though I am taking my 4yr. There are three performance – Tuesday 27 June at 6:30pm (Auslan Interpreted Performance) and Wednesday 28 June at 10am and 1pm. Tickets can be purchased online and range in price from $20-$30, with a family pass $105.
The show goes for 50 minutes, with no interval, and there is a 20 minute Q&A for the daytime shows. Note: This production contains theatrical smoke haze effects.
How to WIN a Family Pass to Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium
COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – Losa Lepaio has won the family pass.
Simply comment below with your answer to the question:
‘What performance for kids are you most looking forward to seeing at Riverside Theatre between June and October this year and why?’
Competition closes Thursday 15th June 2017 at 8pm.
Note: your entry/ comment won’t be displayed instantly.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is open to all people who have liked the ParraParents Facebook page, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person is to be submitted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What performance for kids are you most looking forward to seeing at Riverside Theatre between June and October this year and why?’ in the comment section of the competition page.
- When submitting your entry, you must use a correct email address as this is the way we will notify you if you win.
- All entries will be judged by the management tea of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Mel Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 10pm THURSDAY 8TH JUNE 2017 and ends 8pm THURSDAY 15TH JUNE 2017. All entries must be posted by 8pm THURSDAY 15TH JUNE 2017.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website by SATURDAY 17TH JUNE 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 19TH JUNE 2017.
- The winner needs to confirm they accept the prize by WEDNESDAY 21ST JUNE 2017 5PM, otherwise it will be awarded to a runner up.
- The winners name and email address will be shared with Riverside Theatres and Kabuku Public Relations by THURSDAY 22ND JUNE 2017.
- The prize is a family pass (four tickets) to Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium on Tuesday 27th June at 6:30pm at Riverside Theatres, valued at $105.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The tickets will be available to pick up from the Riverside Theatres box office prior to the performance.
- In the event the winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges to receive the prize.