We so enjoy having a family meal at The Bells Road Social cafe in Oatlands.
But it’s not just the yummy food that makes this our favourite local cafe – it truly is one of those wonderful, total package type family outings with young kids!
There’s the fun little playground next door, with a scooter/ bike track. Picnic rugs for you to borrow from the cafe. Meals that can be conveniently delivered to you in the park. A street library to get books from. Plus, the lovely bushland to build teepees in and go bushwalking through after your meal. And their lemon meringue tarts are just divine – but make sure to leave me one 😉
To celebrate ParraParents now being a 20k+ strong community, we’re giving away four $50 vouchers for The Bells Road Social so you too can experience our favourite local cafe.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us one special thing about visiting The Bells Road Social cafe? To enter, like and comment on our Bells Road Social competition post on Facebook between 7pm Friday 19th June and 7pm Friday 26th June 2020. And PLEASE give The Bells Road Social cafe some love for donating this great prize by liking/ following their Instagram page!
To find out more about visiting The Bells Road Social, read our review or visit their website, Instagram or Facebook page.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, The Bells Road Social, Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Bells Road Social competition post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what is one special thing about visiting The Bells Road Social? on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM FRIDAY 19TH JUNE 2020 and ends 7PM FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020. All entries must be posted by 7PM FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by FRIDAY 3RD JULY 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 6TH JULY 2020.
- There are FOUR prizes to be won. Each prize is a $50 voucher to be spent at The Bells Road Social cafe in Oatlands. The voucher can be used at any time during the normal business hours of The Bells Road Social cafe. But must be used in one transaction and no credit/ refund will be provided if the total amount is not used.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is valid for 6 months from 6th July 2020.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.