If you’ve been following ParraParents for a while, you’ll know that we LOVE staying at Kookaburra Farmstay. We first visited in March 2016 for my chicken obsessed eldests 3rd birthday. And have gone back about twice a year since… though we’ve been three times this year already and it’s only June. There really is no higher endorsement we can give than repeatedly going back to visit for a family holiday (with our own money)!
We love the hands-on farm experience – getting to milk a cow, feed calves, goats, ducks and sheep, collect chicken eggs, brush a pig, sit on a donkey, hold a snake and pat a lizard.
The location is a winner. Just over two hours from Parramatta. And we love that you wake up and hang out on the farm. But are only a short drive to the gorgeous beaches and fun attractions of Port Stephens.
Plus, Kookaburra Farmstay is so family friendly and welcoming. Farmer Callum and his crew are great with kids, particularly ones a little nervous to touch animals. We get a kick out of all the funny names Farmer Callum comes up with for his animals. And also love the wide open farm space were kids can safely play.
But they’re just the top things we love about visiting Kookaburra Farmstay. Read the rest in our review here.
To celebrate ParraParents now being a 20k+ strong community, we’re giving away a weekend stay in a cabin at Kookaburra Farmstay, valued up to $615, so you too can experience our favourite family holiday.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you are most looking forward to doing at Kookaburra Farmstay? To enter, like and comment on our Kookaburra Farmstay competition post on Facebook between 7pm Friday 12th June and 7pm Friday 19th June 2020. And PLEASE give Kookaburra Farmstay some love for donating this great prize by liking/ following their Facebook page!
To book a family holiday at Kookaburra Farmstay, visit their website or Facebook page.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Kookaburra Farmstay, Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Kookaburra Farmstay competition post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what are you most looking forward to doing at Kookaburra Farmstay? on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM FRIDAY 12TH JUNE 2020 and ends 7PM FRIDAY 19TH JUNE 2020. All entries must be posted by 7PM FRIDAY 19TH JUNE 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 29TH JUNE 2020.
- There is ONE prize to be won (valued at up to $615) – two nights accommodation at Kookaburra Farmstay (Port Stephens) in a cabin for up to five people (2 adults, 3 kids) on a weekend or weekday, outside of NSW school holidays. The prize includes linen.
- The winner will need to contact Kookaburra Farmstay via their Facebook page to book in their prize and is subject to availability.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is valid for 12 months from 26th June 2020.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.