David Walliams’ best selling book comes to life on stage in this popular Australian adaption, from the wonderful team behind Mr Stink and The 13, 26, 52 and 78-Storey Treehouses. With plenty of songs, laughs and a heart-warming message, families of primary school aged kids are in for a real treat!
To celebrate the return of Billionaire Boy to Riverside Theatres in Parramatta, after a sell-out season in 2018, we are giving away one family pass, valued at $116.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you hope your kids take away from the Billionaire Boy show? To enter, like and comment on our Billionaire Boy Competition post on Facebook between 4:30pm Sunday 24th February and 8pm Wednesday 27th February 2019.
“…shenanigans that deliver a positive message, Billionaire Boy reaches both funny bones and hearts.” – Artsplorers
Twelve-year-old Joe has everything a boy could ever want, from a golden underwater Ferrari to his very own cinema. Together, he and his Dad have more money than you could imagine, but what Joe really needs is a friend.
When Joe arrives at his new school, life really gets tough. Facing the school bully, his Dad’s new girlfriend and the world’s worst school canteen, Joe is about to learn that money might buy you a lot in Raj’s shop, but it can’t buy you everything.
The theatre production Billionaire Boy explores important social issues such as bullying, relationships and self-esteem through comedy, songs, loveable characters and lots of laughs. Read more in this review by Artsplorers.
- Ages 6 to 12yrs and their families
Dates and Times:
- GENERAL PUBLIC SHOWS: Saturday 9 March at 10am and 12pm
- SCHOOL SHOWS: Thursday 7 March at 10am and 12pm; Friday 8 March at 10am and 12pm
- Approximately 60 minutes, no interval
- $29 single ticket
- $25 for groups of 6+
- $22 for students/ teachers
For more info and to book tickets, visit Riverside Theatres.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Billionaire Boy competition post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what do you hope your kids take away from the Billionaire Boy show?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 4:30PM SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019 and ends 8PM WEDNESDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2019. All entries must be posted by 8PM WEDNESDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2019 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by FRIDAY 1ST MARCH 2019.
- The winners will be contacted by SATURDAY 2ND MARCH 2019.
- There is one prize to be won – family pass (4 tickets) to Billionaire Boy on Saturday 9th March at 10am (valued at $116).
- The winner must collect the tickets from Riverside Theatres just PRIOR to the show.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.