Take the hassle out of organising something special this Father’s Day with the help of the wonderful chefs at Glenorie Bakery and their delicious Father’s Day Hamper Box! It has everything you need to spoil the dad in your life at home ❣️
We absolutely love visiting Glenorie Bakery – their croissants and apple turn overs are a definite fav in our house! And their Mother’s Day box earlier this year was delicious and proved very popular! So it’s great the we can bring their special breed of yumminess into our home again this Father’s Day.
The takeaway Father’s Day Hamper Box is ideal for 4-5 people. And there are 7 pick up points on Saturday 5th September – Castle Hill, Blacktown, Schofields, Parramatta, Berowra, Dural, and of course their store in Glenorie.
The Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day Hamper Box has a great assortment of sweet and savoury pastries created by hand by their chefs in-store. It costs $90 and has:
- Glenorie Bakery Signature Beef pie for dad.
- 1 dozen mini savoury mix of spinach rolls sausage rolls and pies for the family.
- Bourbon infused pecan & creme de almond pie for Dad
- A bakers dozen mini hand made sweets and a few ferrero’s
- White choc dipped strawberries
- Oven roasted Pistachios
- Candied pistachios
- Candied hazelnuts
- Mini bottle Chivas or Jim beam for Dad
- PLUS a bonus 11 piece BBQ set – a great present for dad!
To help celebrate Father’s Day in delicious style at home, we’re giving away two Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day Hamper Boxes, plus bonus BBQ set, valued at $130.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us your best dad joke. To enter, like and comment on our Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day post on Facebook between 8pm Thursday 27th August and 8pm Tuesday 1st September 2020.
To order a Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day Hamper Box, head to their website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Glenorie Bakery from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day Hamper Box post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the tell us their best dad joke on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8PM THURSDAY 27TH AUGUST 2020 and ends 8PM TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020. All entries must be posted by 8PM TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on WEDNESDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020.
- There are TWO prizes to be won – each is a Glenorie Bakery Father’s Day box valued at $130 ($90 for the hamper and $40 for the BBQ set).
- The winners will need to pick up their prize from one of the drop off locations or Glenorie Bakery on Saturday 5th September between the times specified for the location selected.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.