We’ve been going fruit (veggie, nut and flower) picking for years now. And Canoelands Orchard ticks all the boxes for us. We’ve just loved our many visits since 2016. Here are some of the reasons…
It’s a lovely, friendly family run business – Jaime, Trish, Pa and the rest of the family are very welcoming and helpful.
Canoelands Orchard is the closest pick your own farm experience to Parramatta, at about 50mins drive north.
The farm is very large and they have fruit or vegetables to pick almost all year round now. From nectarines, peaches and strawberries in the warmer months. To mandarins, oranges, lemons, apples, peas and eggplants in the cooler months.
There’s farm animals to say hi to and help feed.
You can also go on a tractor ride.
Plus, there’s a kids play area, kiosk, homemade honey to buy, space for picnics and even a BBQ to use.
To celebrate ParraParents now being a 20k+ strong community, we’re giving away four annual family passes to visit Canoelands Orchard so you too can experience our favourite pick your own fruit experience.
A single family visit to Canoelands costs $16 for 2 adults and 2 or more kids (5-15yrs) or $5 per adult and $3 per child (5-15yrs). They also have a family loyalty card, which gives you entry for one year, for $50.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us three fruits or veggies you can pick yourself when visiting Canoelands Orchard? To enter, like and comment on our Canoelands Orchard competition post on Facebook between 7:30pm Sunday 5th July and 7:30pm Sunday 12th July 2020. And PLEASE give Canoelands Orchard some love for donating this great prize by liking/ following their Facebook page!
To find out more about visiting Canoelands Orchard, read our review or visit their website or Facebook page.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Canoelands Orchard, Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Canoelands Orchard competition post and live in Sydney, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what three fruits or vegetables can you pick yourself at Canoelands Orchard?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM SUNDAY 5TH JULY 2020 and ends 7:30PM SUNDAY 12TH JULY 2020. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM SUNDAY 12TH JULY 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by SUNDAY 19TH JULY 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY 2020.
- There are FOUR prizes to be won. Each prize is a family loyalty card that gives you free access to Canoelands Orchard for one year from August 2020 and is valued at $50. The loyalty card can be used at any time during the normal business hours of Canoelands Orchard and as often as you like during the one year period.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash nor transferable and is valid for 12 months from August 2020.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.