This competition has closed. Congratulations to Nicole Regan and Alison Isa for winning a double pass each.
As part of the Spot On Children’s Festival this October, a magical show featuring a 13-piece orchestra will introduce children to the joys of classical music with laughter and fun.
The Conductor and the Clown is a mini symphony show created especially for kids. A serious classical concert is underway when a mischievous visitor with a red nose arrives on stage and tries to take over the performance. The conductor keeps conducting and the orchestra keeps playing, but the clown’s cheeky antics create havoc on stage. Will the disgruntled conductor and the playful clown ever become friends?
- Suitable for kids 4-12yrs and their families
- Performances on Saturday 5th October 2019 at 10:30am and 12pm
- Show length is 40mins, with no interval
- Tickets (member/ non-member): $22/$25 single ticket; $82/$88 family pass (4 tickets); $17/$20 multi-pack price
To celebrate the Spot On Children’s Festival at Riverside Theatres, we’re giving away 2 double passes to The Conductor and the Clown, valued at $50 each, to the performance on Saturday 5th October at 10:30am.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us how big the orchestra is in The Conductor and the Clown on our competition post on Facebook between 7pm Monday 23rd September and 7pm Thursday 26th September 2019.
For more info and to book tickets, visit Riverside Theatres.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents The Conductor and the Clown post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘how big is the orchestra in The Conductor and the Clown?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM MONDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019 and ends 7PM THURSDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2019. All entries must be posted by 7PM THURSDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2019 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
- The winners will be contacted by MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
- There are two prizes to be won – each a double pass (2 tickets) to The Conductor and the Clown on Saturday 5th October at 10:30am (valued at $50 each) at Riverside Theatres.
- The winner must collect the tickets from Riverside Theatres just PRIOR to the show.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Winners can purchased additional tickets along ticket the two tickets they’ve won. Please let us know when we confirm your details.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.