The biggest collection of Gluten Free food providers is back at the Gluten Free Expo! Think gluten free food trucks, experts and celebrity chefs all in one place at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th August from 9am to 4pm.
The event is a ‘must do’ if you have coeliac disease, embracing a gluten-free diet or a food lover!
To celebrate the return of the Gluten Free Expo to Rosehill Gardens this weekend, we’ve got 3 double passes to give away, valued at $36 each.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you are most looking forward to at the Gluten Free Expo. To enter, like and comment on our Gluten Free Expo post on Facebook between 8pm Wednesday 31st July and 8pm Thursday 1st August 2019.
About Gluten Free Expo
The Gluten Free Expo Sydney is a not to be missed event showcasing the best of delicious gluten free food, new products, special buys, food vans, expert speakers and delicious tastings galore. Plus, the best gluten free Donut Truck!!
The Expo is a great opportunity to discover, taste and buy everything that’s new in gluten free foods.
There will be cooking demonstrations and a dedicated education stage. Here you’ll be able to find out what’s new, with expert dietitians and medical practitioners sharing the latest developments in diet, coeliac disease management and research.
And the kids are catered for too, with cooking classes, sport activities and a kids zone to play and chill.
Tickets are valid for one day – either Saturday or Sunday.
- Online – Adult: $15, Student/Concession: $10
- On the day – Adult: $18; Student/Concession: $12
- Kids under 16 are free.
For more info and to book tickets, visit Gluten Free Expo website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Gluten Free Expo post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what are you most looking forward to at the Gluten Free Expo?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents contributors – Kellie Darley and Julie Mason. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8PM WEDNESDAY 31ST JULY 2019 and ends 8PM THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2019. All entries must be posted by 8PM THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2018 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2019.
- The winner will be contacted by FRIDAY 2ND AUGUST 2019.
- There are three prizes to be won. Each prize is a double pass (2 adult tickets) to attend the Gluten Free Expo on either Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th August, valued at $36 each.
- The winners will receive their prize by email from Rocket Comms.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event the winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.