The smooth Festival of Chocolate is serving up decadent desserts and sweet treats at Sydney Showgrounds on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd September, with boutique chocolatiers, sweet makers and wine sampling at your fingertips.
Plus, the smooth Kids Zone returns bigger and better than ever! There’ll be special appearances from Nick Jr’s PAW Patrol, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and friends from Sesame Street, free rides on the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Ferris Wheel and cooking classes with Baked by Andres and N2 Gelato plus more.
To celebrate smooth Festival of Chocolate coming to Sydney Olympic Park on 1st and 2nd September, we have two family passes to give away, valued at $55 each.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you are most looking forward to at this year’s smooth Festival of Chocolate in Sydney Showground on 1st and 2nd September. To enter, like and comment on our smooth Festival of Chocolate post on Facebook between 6:30pm Friday 3rd August and 8pm Tuesday 7th August 2018.
About smooth Festival of Chocolate
Over the past four years, the smooth Festival of Chocolate has grown in popularity, with 100 stallholders and over 140,000 visitors to The Rocks last year. This year the festival’s new home at Sydney Olympic Park will offer all weather access, new attractions for families and improved accessibility.
You’ll see Australia’s best chefs create culinary magic in The Callebaut Test Kitchen, learn how to pair your favourite drop with decadent treats at a Wine Selectors Masterclass and get a taste of the dessert trends sweeping Australia.
And kids are in for a treat with a fabulous line up of entertainment and activities, including:
- Paw Patrol Show
- Jumpin Kids Show
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Show
- Smurfs Zone including meet and greets
- Sesame Street meet and greets
- Cooking with Andres
- Cooking with N2 Extreme Gelato
- Face painting
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Ferris Wheel
Visiting smooth Festival of Chocolate will be a sweet family day out! And if you are stuck for Father’s Day ideas, treat dad to a day at the festival. Buy your tickets now.
This year the smooth Festival of Chocolate is a ticketed event. For every ticket sold, two meals will be donated to Oz Harvest, Australia’s leading food rescue charity. Also included in the ticket price is access to all exhibitors, grandstand seating at the Callebaut Test Kitchen, free rides on The Charlie and The Chocolate Factory Ferris Wheel, access to the smooth Relaxation Station, the smooth stage, the Callebaut Royal Agricultural Chocolate judging and the smooth Kids Zone with special entertainment for the whole family.
Single day ticket prices are:
- Adults $23
- Kids (5-17yrs) $17
- Family pass (2 adults, 3 kids) $55
For more info and to book tickets, visit smooth Festival of Chocolate.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents smooth Festival of Chocolate post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what are you most looking forward to at the smooth Festival of Chocolate?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by the administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 6:30PM FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST 2018 and ends 8PM TUESDAY 7TH AUGUST 2018. All entries must be posted by 8PM TUESDAY 7TH AUGUST 2018 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on THURSDAY 9TH AUGUST 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by FRIDAY 10TH AUGUST 2018.
- There are two prizes to be won. Each prize is a family pass (2 adult and 3 children tickets) to attend the smooth Festival of Chocolate on either Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd September, valued at $55 each.
- The winners will receive their prize by email from smooth fm.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event the winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.