Congratulations to Allie Knight for winning the family pass to I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You on at Riverside Theatres from 17th to 20th March 2021.
Why do you have to go to work?
How come adults drink to have fun?
What was life like before the Internet?
Is 50 too old to learn to surf?
Combining anonymous submissions with high-impact video design, I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You pits age against experience in a conversation built around three key starting points: what you’ve been told, what you know to be true, and what you want to believe.
Created by The Good Room, and delivered inside a theatre-turned-playground-turned-battleground, I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You is a revealing one-hour tell-all, where adults take a backseat as a powerful gang of 9 to 13 year olds drop some truths… and the mic.
Don’t miss the hit of Brisbane Festival as the national youth theatre company, ATYP do what they do best, place young people centre stage and watch the magic happen. Built in collaboration with and performed by local young people, audiences both young and old will come together to tackle the big (and little) questions that life throws at us.
Thanks to Riverside Theatres, we’re got a family pass to the live show I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You (valued at $132) on Wednesday 17th March at 7:30pm to give away.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment on our I’ve Been Meaning to Ask competition post on Facebook or Instagram between 7:30pm Tuesday 2nd March and 7:30pm Sunday 7th March 2021.
I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You Show Dates and Times
- Wednesday 17 March 2021 at 7:30pm (Preview)
- Thursday 18 March 2021 at 7:30pm (Opening Night)
- Friday 19 March 2021 at 11am (Schools Performance + 20 minute Q&A)
- Saturday 20 March 2021 at 1:30pm
To find out more and book tickets, head to the Riverside Theatres website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Riverside Theatres from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM TUESDAY 2ND MARCH 2021 and ends 7:30PM SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2021. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on MONDAY 8TH MARCH 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by TUESDAY 9TH MARCH 2021.
- There is ONE prize to be won – 2 adult and 2 children tickets to I’ve Been Meaning to Ask You on Wednesday 17th March at 7:30pm at Riverside Theatres, valued at $132.
- The winner will be emailed their tickets from Riverside Theatre.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.