Congratulations to Daniela Venditt who has won a double pass to see “Rumour Has It” on friday night.
‘Rumour Has It’ evokes the inspirational spirit and talent of a mischievous working class diva from Tottenham as she spills intimate details about a meteoric rise that has captured hearts across the globe.
The Australian stage hit, Rumour Has It, will take place at Riverside Theatres on 17th February, following acclaimed seasons at Sydney Opera House, Harmer Hall (Melbourne) and the Adelaide Cabaret Festival.
Audience’s will hear Adele’s life story come alive in the worlds of the world-class performer, and backed by a six-piece band. Songs will include Rolling in the Deep, Someone Like You, Turning Tables and the Oscar-winning Skyfall.
Thanks to Riverside Theatres’, we are giving away a double pass to see ‘Rumour Has It’ on Friday 17th February. For your chance you win let us know your favourite Adele song and why in the comments below. Make sure you have subscribed to our newsletter and have liked the ParraParents facebook page as well as Riverside Theatres’ facebook page for your entry to be valid.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Riverside Theatres and Kabuku Public Relations from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is open to all subscribers of the ParraParents newsletter, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person is to be submitted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What is your favourite Adele song and why’ in the comment section of the competition page.
- The entrant must like the ‘ParraParents’ facebook page as well as the ‘Riverside Theatres’ facebook page for their entry to be valid
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Claudia Stamfel, Kellie Darley and Melissa Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm FRIDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 2017 and ends 8pm TUESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2017. All entries must be posted by 8pm TUESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2017.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook Page by WEDNESDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2017.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 8 pm WEDNESDAY 15TH FEBRUARY.
- The winners name and email address will be shared with LISA BARNES of KABUKU PUBLIC RELATIONS and RIVERSIDE THEATRES BOX OFFICE.
- The prize is a double pass to see Rumour Has It on 17TH FEBRUARY 2017 at 8pm with a value of $90
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will collect the tickets from the box office at Riverside Theatres on the evening of the performance being 17TH FEBRUARY 2017.
- In the event of the winner not being able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges to receive the prize.