What skill would you love to learn and why?
To enter launch competition 5, simply comment below with your answer to the question ‘What skill would you love to learn and why?’, as well as subscribe to the ParraParents newsletter.
- Competition Opens: Monday 26th September at 8pm.
- Competition Closes: Friday 30th September at 8pm.
- 1st Prize: 3 hour sewing lesson with Caz from UsefulBox (valued at $150)
- 2nd Prize: 2 swimming lessons thanks to Jump! Swim Schools – Guildford (valued at $35)
* The full terms and conditions for launch competition 5 are at the bottom of this page.
Having sewn and crafted since the age of 10, Caz is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. She studied Fashion Design at East Sydney TAFE and has worked for Leona Edmiston and Collette Dinnigan.
Caz offers group, beginner and private sewing lessons in your own home or at her studio in North Ryde.
Private lessons are $150 for 3 hours or $180 for a 4 hours. A full beginners workshop with a group of friends for 4 hours is $130 per person.
Caz has also developed a 4 week after school program for upper primary aged children. The program is set to start from term 4 running from 3:45 pm until 5:15 pm at UsefulBox HQ in North Ryde. For more information and to register visit Caz’s website.
Jump! Swim Schools – Guildford
Jump! Swim Schools Guildford believe that by providing a more personal and private environment, your child can get the level of attention they deserve in learning such a critical and challenging skill.
They have a maximum of 2 classes at any time, so the teaching environment is far more private and focused than busier facilities. This combined with experienced staff and smaller class numbers means that your child will receive the best possible swimming experience. They provides a clean, modern and private indoor facility which is heated throughout the year.
Address: 12 Carrington Road, Guildford, NSW 2161
Contact number: 02 9721 0180
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is open to all subscribers of the ParraParents newsletter, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person is to be submitted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘What skill would you love to learn and why?’ in the comment section of the competition page.
- All entries will be judged by the current administrators of the ParraParents website – Claudia Stamfel, Kellie Darley and Mel Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2016 and ends 8pm FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016. All entries must be posted by 8pm FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website by MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2016.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2016.
- The winners name and email address will be shared with the businesses providing the prizes, either UsefulBox or Jump! Swim Schools – Guildford by MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER.
- First prize is a 3 hour private sewing lesson valued at $150 to be held in the studio of UsefulBox in North Ryde.
- Second prize is 2 session pass for swimming lessons at Jump! Swim School located in Guildford. The lessons must be used within 3 months of issue date – being the 3rd of October 2016 and is not valid with any other offer.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- A voucher will be sent to the winners by the businesses providing the prize.
- In the event of the winner not being able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges to receive the prize.