Did you know most people only use 20% of their household possessions? Did you also know if you spend just 15 mins a day looking for things because we are cluttered and our stuff isn’t organised, we waste 91 hours a year!!
Learn how to declutter, organise, sustainably eliminate, and successfully donate unnecessary clutter. If you need help with reducing the clutter in your life, want to reduce your housework, and just want some more breathing space, then this workshop is for you.
The presenter, Kristina Duke aka Decluttering Diva, is an Expert Accredited Professional Organiser.
Kristina will help you:
- See why you hold on to clutter
- Begin the decluttering process
- Get and stay motivated
- Learn the basics on organising your home by sharing practical tips and processes
- Learn what to do with your decluttered items other than the bin.
- All participants will receive a free handout and a light afternoon tea will be provided.
Library staff will care for children while parents attend the workshop.
- Cost : $5.00
- Bookings required