Spring is a great time to clean out and refresh your wardrobe. Why buy new clothes, when you can swap some of your unwanted as new items for great quality 2nd-hand clothing and a different look?
Donating your clothes and swapping for pre-loved items is great for the environment and your hip pocket 🌏💰
We are hosting a clothing swap where members of the public can bring their clean, undamaged women’s clothing in exchange for tokens, which can be used to ‘buy’ other clothing items.
Any items left at the end of the day will be donated to various charities including Fitted for Work, Dressed for Success & Mummies Paying it Forward.
We will also be taking donations of gently-loved bras for Support the Girls Australia, who will gift them to women in need in our community. See www.supportthegirls.com.au for more info.
1. 10 items per person (women’s as new clothing/shoes/belts only)
2. No faulty or stained clothing will be accepted (if you wouldn’t give it to your best friend, please leave it at home)
3. Swap tokens will only be exchanged for new, as-new or gently used items
4. A gold coin donation will be requested on entry for Support the Girls Australia, a registered not-for-profit charity that aims to restore dignity and respect to women & girls in need, through the gift of professionally fitted bras.
5. You must register for a free ticket to attend via the Eventbrite link.
- 10am – doors open for clothing inspection, exchange tokens and set-up
- 11am – swap begins
- 12:30 – swap ends