- 6 bunches of parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons fine cracked wheat
- 1/1 teaspoon of ground pimento (bahar)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 – 4 lemons juiced
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Sort parsley into bunches such that the leaves are all together. You can do this by breaking apart the stem and arranging them in a better way. Cut part of the stem off and tie a few together to create new bunches.
2. Once you have bunched them, cut the stem completely off and start finely chopping the parsley.
3. Put the parsley in a bowl and add water. Drain it after 5 minutes (can leave longer if you like)
4. Finely chop a bunch of mint, 4 tomatoes and 1 onion
5. Juice 3-4 lemons
6. Mix Tomato, onions and salt.
7. Add the Pimento, cracked wheat, lemon, parsley and oil. Mix through.