Children love shadows, but making friends with one can be tricky business! Enter the captivating and visually spectacular Me and My Shadow, created by Patch Theatre who have been making shows for 4-8yr olds for close to 50 years.
Here the magical world of play comes to life as a girl makes friends with her shadow and a whole new world of adventures opens up!
Me and My Shadow is a gentle magical visual poem, using paper, light, shadow, colour, water, music, sound and words to create a world of play where the imagined becomes real.
Featuring fantastical imagery, quirky physical performances and an intriguing score, this show ignites the imagination and explores the trials and joys of friendship.
Me and My Shadow Show Details
- Ages 4 to 8yrs and their families
Dates and Times:
- General Public Performances: Wednesday 12 June at 6:30pm AND Friday 14 June at 10:15am (Auslan Interpreted)
- Schools Performances: Thursday 13 June at 10:15am & 1pm (Relaxed Performance) And Friday 14 June at 10:15am (Auslan Interpreted)
- Approximately 45 minutes, no interval
Ticket Price (member/ non-member):
- $27/34 adult ticket
- $18/20 child ticket
- $76/$84 family pass (4 tickets)