The NEW Playgroup NSW Play Van is visiting 5 parks in the City of Parramatta each week during school term – returning to the same park on the same day each week. The play van will be at Rosella Park in Harris Park on Wednesdays from 9am to 11am. It starts back in 2020 on 29th January.
This is your chance to come along and meet other local families and enjoy play time with your little one. Playgroup NSW is all for play so you can expect a wide range of activities including LEGO® DUPLO, Crayola colouring, sensory play, story and music time and lots more.
Here is the Playgroup NSW Play Van weekly schedule for term 1, 2020:
- MONDAY – Sturt Park, Telopea
- TUESDAY – Sherwin Park, North Parramatta
- WEDNESDAY – Rosella Park, Harris Park
- THURSDAY – Richill Park, Constitution Hill
- FRIDAY – Jubilee Park, Parramatta
The Magic of Storytelling playgroup is now held weekly from 10am to 11:30am at Anzac Park, West Ryde.
It is free to attend and you don’t need to register in advance – just go down to the playground at ANZAC Park. During the playgroup, there is:
- Reading, music, sports, other stations for free play
- Craft activities
- Staff-led reading and rhyme time from around 11.00am
This playgroup is a collaboration of local community organisations working together including The Northern Centre (formerly Ryde Family Services), CCA, Integricare, Ryde Council and United Way. It is available to all families in the area, including families who are enrolled to receive the monthly Imagination Library book program, through United Way Australia.
Join us on Wednesdays during the school term and get ready to PLAY as you and your tot discover an interactive artwork you can touch!
Have fun exploring a range of exhibition-related games and toys, settle into the story corner, read a book and join in at music time for a sing along.
- Perfect for ages 0–5 years.
- Please note this event does not occur during school holidays.
New ticket information & timing
- $7 + booking fee per family (up to 2 adults and 3 kids in one family group)
- Two ticketed entry times available at 10am and 11am. Limited doors sales on the day, advanced booking highly recommended.
- Free entry for MCA Family Members*
Due to the popularity of this event, we are currently trialling advanced bookings for this program. Parents and carers are strongly advised to book a ticket online as only a limited number of tickets will be available on the door.
There are two entry times available during each event: 10am and 11am. You will be asked to select a session when you complete the online booking process.
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled. If you can no longer attend, please feel free to give your ticket to a friend.
For any enquiries related to this program, please contact us at [email protected] or call 02 9245 2400.
*Family Members do not require a ticket: please show your member card upon entry
*Event runs until midday