Join Clown Sparkles with FREE Face Painting, Fun and Games on the second Tuesday of every month (exc. school holidays) from 10am – 2pm in the play area at Winston Hills Mall. It’s FREE for everyone to enjoy!
The kiddies will love the play area in the food court, particularly the interactive projector floor games. The parents will love the great range of coffee and food options, amenities near by, family seating and one entry / exit point to the playground to make supervision easy!
Parklea Markets FREE Family Fun Day
11:00am to 2:00pm
FREE Virtual Reality rides for all ages
FREE Animal Farm from KindiFarm with baby lambs and kids, baby calf, piglet, sheep, goats, baby chicks, ducks and rabbits!
FREE Jumping Castles
FREE Balloonist and The Bubble Man
FREE live entertainment from Miguel Tiongson
FREE Mini Ferris Wheel Rides
PLUS Stallholder exclusive offers
EAT, DRINK, SHOP and PLAY at the Newington Pop Up Markets. With fine foods, gorgeous jewellery and homewares, fashionable kids-wear, kid’s activities and more they’ll be something the whole family can enjoy. And you can take the kids across the road to Pierre de Coubertin Park for a play. Or walk around to the newer Cumberland Park nature playground.
- When: Every third Saturday of the month
- Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Parking: 2 hours Free on grade parking is available.
- Who’s there: We have regular vendors who are with us month to month (which we love!) but we also like to spice things up with new and exciting stall holders.
Join us on the last Sunday of the month for crafts and other fun activities for the whole family from 11am to 2pm in the Food Court on LG1.
See below for the schedule of activities and events happening each month. Note: in order to plan and cater for anticipated numbers, please ensure you register for free.
- January: Back to school library bag decorating + Aussie kangaroo meet n greet
- February: ‘Unboxing Imagination’ workshop – create your own imaginative mobile/flag
- March: ‘Under the Sea’ sea creatures interactive display + sea magnet workshop
- April: Dream catcher workshop
- May: Duplo and Lego construction workshop
- June: ‘Dare to Roll’ workshop – TBC
- July: Winter Wonderland – Make a snow dome + Snowman meet n greet
- August: Backyard bugs display + mini beast scratch art workshop
- September: Succulent workshop – get spring ready and decorate and pot a succulent
- October: Sand art workshop
- November: Decorate a porcelain Christmas bell for yourself or for the perfect gift