There’s something delicious and very Christmassy about the smell of a fresh pine tree. If you are in the market for a fresh Christmas tree, you can also help support a local community group while you are at it. Here is a suburb listing of the key places to buy a fresh Christmas tree.
- BAULKHAM HILLS – Rotary Club of The Hills at Bull and Bush Hotel
- CARLINGFORD – 1st Carlingford Scouts Group
- CASTLE Hill – Norwest Sunrise Rotary Club
- CONCORD – 1st Cabarita Mortlake Scouts Group
- DURAL – Dural Christmas Tree Farm
- KELLYVILLE RIDGE – Rotary Club of The Hills at Ettamogah Hotel
- KENTHURST – Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm
- PUTNEY – 1st Putney Scouts
- NORTH ROCKS – 1st Carlingford Scouts Group
- NORTH RYDE – 1st East Ryde Scouts Group
- RHODES – 1st Yaralla Sea Scouts
- SEVEN HILLS –1st Kings Langley Scouts
- WAREEMBA/ FIVE DOCK – Merlino’s Christmas Trees
- WEST PENNANT HILLS – Rotary Club of Parramatta City
And here is a calendar listing of when you can buy them.