Winner is Chloè Arabella!
Calling all Lords and Ladies! You are invited to the inaugural medieval banquet as part of the Blacktown City Medieval Fayre. Dress for the occasion and feast as if it is the dark ages. You will dine on medieval food and drinks whist being entertained with various performances throughout the night.
The Medieval Banquet is the Blacktown City Festivals newest event. It promises to be a merry, beauteous evening. And a highlight of the Medieval Fayre on Saturday 19th and 20th May at Nurragingy Reserve, where you’ll step back in time to the world of our medieval ancestors. There will be medieval displays, combat artillery, colourful pavilions, birds of prey show, the International Jousting Competition, craft workshops, handmade arts and crafts, free camel and pony rides, working blacksmith hut and lots more free fun!
To celebrate the Medieval Fayre at Nurragingy Reserve, we are giving away two tickets to the inaugural Medieval Fayre Banquet on Saturday 19th May 2018, thanks to Blacktown City Council. The prize is valued at $140.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you are most hoping to see, eat or experience at the Medieval Fayre, including the Banquet. To enter, comment on, and like, our Medieval Fayre competition post on Facebook between 8pm on 13th May and 9pm on 15th May 2018.
About the Medieval Fayre Banquet
The inaugural medieval banquet will offer an authentic experience of medieval celebrations that took place either after an epic battle or to celebrate a wedding ceremony. You must come dressed in theme and be prepared to join in with the various activities throughout the night.
- Date: Saturday, 19 May 2018 from 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- Venue: Colebee Centre, Nurragingy Reserve, Knox Road, Doonside
- Cost: $70 per person – bookings essential. Meals and soft drinks are included.
- Recommended for people 12 years of age or older.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the Medieval Fayre competition post on the ParraParents Facebook page, excluding the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what you are most hoping to see, eat or experience at the Medieval Fayre, including the Banquet’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by the administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8pm SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2018 and ends 9pm TUESDAY 15TH MAY 2018. All entries must be posted by 9pm TUESDAY 15TH MAY via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY 2018.
- The winners will be contacted by THURSDAY 17th MAY 2018.
- There are two tickets to the Medieval Fayre Banquet on Saturday 19th May 2018 to be won, valued at $140.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.