In a pea green boat this July at Riverside Theatres, an owl and a pussycat sail across the sea for a year and a day to fair Bong-tree Bay. Adventure calls, new encounters await and love conquers all in a nostalgic musical journey with an irresistible blend of romance and nonsense.
The Owl and the Pussycat is an enchanting and intimate theatrical experience for families. Be swept away in this all-new opera with stunning vocals, interactive theatre and a troupe of musical Puffins. Aboard a magical pea green boat, this charming work explores the universal themes of love, harmony and acceptance.
- Suitable for: kids 4-10yrs and their families
- Dates & Times (4 shows): Friday 2nd July at 10:30am and 1pm; Saturday 3rd July at 10:30am (Relaxed Performance) and 1pm, 45min show with no interval
- Ticket Price (member/ non-member): $32/35 adult; $22/25 children, plus booking fee
- Book Tickets
Thanks to Riverside Theatres, we’re got a family pass (4 tickets) to the Owl and the Pussycat (valued at $120) to give away – and you can choose which performance you go to.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment on our the Owl and the Pussycat post on Facebook or Instagram between 7:30pm Thursday 10th June and 7:30pm Tuesday 15th June 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to Riverside Theatres website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Riverside Theatres from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents the Owl and the Pussycat post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM THURSDAY 10TH JUNE 2021 and ends 7:30PM TUESDAY 15TH JUNE 2021. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM TUESDAY 15TH JUNE 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by THURSDAY 17TH JUNE 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by FRIDAY 18TH JUNE 2021. If the winner does not provide their full name and email by MONDAY 21ST JUNE at 12pm, then ParraParents will draw another winner.
- There is ONE prize to be won – a family pass (2 adult and 2 children’s tickets) to the Owl and the Pussycat show (valued at $120) at Riverside Theatres in Parramatta. You can choose which of the four performances you attend – Friday 2 July 2021 at 10:30am or 1pm; Saturday 3 July 2021 at 10:30am (Relaxed Performance) or 1pm.
- The winner will be emailed their tickets from Riverside Theatre box office.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.