WINNERS announced for our Blacktown City Festival competition, run thanks to Blacktown City Council. Congratulations to Ajay Natesh (fb entry) for winning the family pass to the Play School Concert on 29th May and to the 4 lucky winners of the family passes to the Blacktown Medieval Fayre – Caz Behan (fb entry), @vj_fr (Instagram entry), Kathleen Kovach (fb entry) and Sheridan Gray (fb entry)!
The Blacktown City Festival is returning in 2021 with 10 days of fun events from Friday 21st to Sunday 30th May. There’s 14 events in total, with everything from live music by the lake, jousting and sword fighting to markets, a reconciliation walk and comedy night… and so much more!
The revamped Blacktown City Festival is covid-safe with all events now ticketed.
To celebrate the return of Blacktown City Festival, we’re got four (4) family pass to the Medieval Fayre on 22nd or 23rd May (valued at $28 each) and one family pass to the Play School Concert on 28th May (valued at $48) to give away.
About the Medieval Fayre
The Medieval Fayre will transport you back to the dark ages at the beautiful, autumn coloured Nurragingy Reserve. It’s truly like being on a movie set for a medieval film – so realistic and fascinating. My kids absolutely love the jousting and sword fighting.
About Play School Concert
Play School is heading back on the road in 2021 after a long break with a BRAND new show Lets Play Together. Join Big Ted, Little Ted, Jemima and Humpty from Play School on Friday 28th May as they take you on a fun filled adventure of imagination across the sea, up in the sky and over the moon at the Bowman Hall in Blacktown.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment on our Blacktown City Festival competition post on Facebook or Instagram with which event you’d like to win tickets to, between 7pm Thursday 6th May and 7pm Sunday 9th May 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to Blacktown City Festival website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook, Blacktown City Council from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents Blacktown City Festival competition post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021 and ends 7PM SUNDAY 9TH MAY 2021. All entries must be posted by 7PM SUNDAY 9TH MAY 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by MONDAY 10TH MAY 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by TUESDAY 11TH MAY 2021. If a winner does not provide their full name and email by WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY at 5pm, then ParraParents will draw another winner.
- There is FIVE (5) prizes to be won – four (4) family pass (4 tickets each) to the Blacktown City Festival Medieval Fayre on Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd May at Nurragingy Reserve and one (1) family pass (4 tickets) to the Play School Concert on Friday 28th May at either 10am or 1pm.
- The winners will be emailed their tickets from Blacktown City Council.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.