Me and My Shadow is a gentle magical visual poem, using paper, light, shadow, colour, water, music, sound and words to create a world of play where the imagined becomes real.
To celebrate Me and My Shadow coming to Riverside Theatres this June, we are giving away one family pass, valued at $84, to the show on 12th June at 6:30pm.
Congratulations to Anuradha Harekal Nayak on winning the family pass to Me and My Shadow.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you think your kids will like about Me and My Shadow? To enter, like and comment on our Me and My Shadow post on Facebook between 7:30pm Monday 3rd June and 7:30pm Thursday 6th June 2019.
About Me and My Shadow
“Enter a whimsical world of giant creatures and unbelievable illusions with this rich and vibrant multi award-winning production.”
Children love shadows, but making friends with a shadow can be a tricky business. However, when they make friends with a shadow, a whole new world of adventures opens up!
Featuring fantastical imagery, quirky physical performances and an intriguing score, Me and My Shadow ignites the imagination and explores the trials and joys of friendship.
- Ages 4 to 8yrs and their families
Dates and Times:
- General Public Performances: Wednesday 12 June at 6:30pm AND Friday 14 June at 10:15am (Auslan Interpreted)
- Schools Performances: Thursday 13 June at 10:15am & 1pm (Relaxed Performance) And Friday 14 June at 10:15am (Auslan Interpreted)
- Approximately 45 minutes, no interval
Ticket Price (member/ non-member):
- $27/34 adult ticket
- $18/20 child ticket
- $76/$84 family pass (4 tickets)
For more info and to book tickets, visit Riverside Theatres.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Me and My Shadow post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what do you think your kids will like about Me and My Shadow?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Julie Mason. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019 and ends 7:30PM THURSDAY 6TH JUNE 2019. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM THURSDAY 6TH JUNE 2019 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on FRIDAY 7TH JUNE 2019.
- The winners will be contacted by SATURDAY 8TH JUNE 2019.
- There is one prize to be won – family pass (4 tickets) to Me and My Shadow on Wednesday 12th June at 6:30pm (valued at $84).
- The winner must collect the tickets from Riverside Theatres just PRIOR to the show.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.