Congratulations to the WINNER is Bani Adam
Maestros of children’s entertainment, The Listies, have pulled apart Shakespeare’s classic Hamlet and glued it back together with hilarious costumes, loads of silliness and plenty of interactivity. Plus added some zombies, ninjas and aliens for good measure! This very cheeky, very clever, utterly irreverent riff on Hamlet has been made especially for children and their families. It returns to Riverside Theatres for three public shows from 25th to 27th July.
“If you want your kids to have fun at the theatre and fall for all its magic, get them to a Listies show as soon as possible… Nobody else makes Shakespeare this fun.” Daily Review
Thanks to Riverside Theatres, we are giving away a family pass to Hamlet, Prince of Skidmark on Wednesday 25th July at 6:30pm, valued at $114.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us what you think your kids will like about Hamlet, Prince of Skidmark. To enter, like and comment on our Hamlet, Prince of Skidmark post on Facebook between 8pm Saturday 14th July and 8pm Tuesday 17th July 2018.
About Hamlet, Prince of Skidmark
After winning over kids and adults alike in 2016, The Listies’ duo of Richard Higgins and Matt Kelly are thrilled to be back performing their funny, children’s version of Hamlet.
Hamlet is already full of things kids love in a good story: ghosts, castles, sword fights, bodily fluids and spooky stuff. Add to the mix some supersonic gags and expertly timed stage magic unlike anything kids have seen before, and you have a brilliantly disguised Shakespearean tragedy for everyone aged five and over.
Expect bonus pillow fights, pirates, ninjas, ninja pirates, aliens, ninja pirate aliens, zombies and a bunch of other hilarious stuff as The Listies take kids and their adults on a fun-filled hour of theatre. The only thing we can be sure of is that everyone dies at the end – including the audience!
- Suitable for: Ages 5+ and their families
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday 25th July at 6:30pm
- Thursday 26th July at 6:30pm
- Friday 27th July at 6:30pm
For more info and to book tickets, visit Riverside Theatres.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Hamlet post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what you think your kids will like about Hamlet, Prince of Skidmark?’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by the administrators of the ParraParents website – Kellie Darley and Melissa Towers. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8PM SATURDAY 14TH JULY 2018 and ends 8PM TUESDAY 17TH JULY 2018. All entries must be posted by 8PM TUESDAY 17TH JULY 2018 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on WEDNESDAY 18TH JULY 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by THURSDAY 19TH JULY 2018.
- There is one family pass to be won (2 adult and 2 children tickets) to Hamlet on Wednesday 25th July at 6:30pm, valued at $114.
- The winner must collect the tickets from Riverside Theatres just PRIOR to the show.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event the winner is not able to receive the prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.