The National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo returns to Penrith Panthers on Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th May this year….that’s just 50 days to go! It’s a family friendly show perfect for construction loving kids (and adults). Not only can your kids get up close to all the favourites – bulldozers, diggers, forklifts, rollers, tractors, rock crushers and bob cats – but they can sit in them and watch them in action.
To celebrate the National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo returning this May, we’ve giving away three kids packs – each with a t-shirt and cap, valued at $45.
How to Enter – this competition is now CLOSED!
For your chance to win, simply tell us three construction vehicles that your kids are going to be so excited to see up close at the expo? To enter, like and comment on our National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo post on Facebook between 7:30pm Thursday 14th March and 8pm Thursday 21st March 2019. And be nice to your friends and tag them too!
About the National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo
We’ve always called it the Digger Expo and have enjoyed going every year since it first opened in 2016. My little ones just love it – and never want to leave, even after a few hours!
The expo has the biggest range of earth moving machinery, agricultural machinery, mowing equipment, trucks, boats, bikes. Plus there’s lots of entertainment, cool freebies to collect and kids can climb into and touch most machinery. And it’s FREE to attend!
Expo Dates and Times:
- Friday 3rd May: 9:30am – 5pm (great day to take little ones or school groups)
- Saturday 4th May: 9:30am – 5pm
- Sunday 5th May: 10am – 3pm
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo competition post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must answer the question ‘what three construction vehicles are your kids going to be so excited to see up close at the National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo’ on the ParraParents Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM THURSDAY 14TH MARCH 2019 and ends 8PM THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019. All entries must be posted by 8PM THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by MONDAY 25TH MARCH 2019.
- The winners will be contacted by WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH 2019.
- There are three prizes to be won – each prize consists of a kids t-shirt and cap (valued at $45). The cap comes in one size (with adjustable click strap) and t-shirts come in different even sizes.
- The winners must provide their address so the prizes can be posted to them.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.