PAW Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue presented by Stan brings everybody’s favourite pups to the stage for an action-packed, high-energy musical adventure that sees them embark on a rescue mission when Mayor Goodway goes missing the day of the Great Adventure Bay Race.
PAW Patrol Live! ‘Race to the Rescue’ is based on Nickelodeon’s hit animated TV series and produced by Spin Master Entertainment. After a sold out first Australian tour in 2017, it’s coming back to Sydney on 22nd and 23rd May at ICC Sydney.
Featuring a cast of everybody’s favourite PAW Patrol characters, PAW Patrol Live! ‘Race to the Rescue’ shows that “no job is too big, no pup is too small”, with the characters using their unique skills and teamwork to teach kids of all ages social and problem-solving skills.
The show engages audiences with Bunraku puppetry, an innovative costuming approach that brings the PAW Patrol characters to life on stage, along with their vehicles and packs.
PAW Patrol Live! will deliver a memorable family experience, as audiences work together to help Ryder and his team of pups save the day.
PAW Patrol Live! ‘Race to the Rescue’ runs for 1 hour 20 minutes (including two acts and interval) and features up-tempo music and a clever script that provides children a great introduction to live theatre. Classic theatrical scenery along with a high-tech LED video wall visually transports audiences to Adventure Bay and other TV series locations.
- Aimed at kids 1-6yrs and their families
- Dates & Times: Saturday 22nd May at 10am and 1pm; Sunday 23rd May at 10am and 1pm
- Location: Aware Super Theatre, ICC Sydney
- Ticket Price: from $29.90 to $79.90 per ticket
- Book Tickets
To celebrate Paw Patrol Live! returning to Sydney, we’re got two family pass (four tickets each) to the Paw Patrol Live! Race to Rescue show on Saturday 22nd May at 1pm to give away.
How to Enter
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook, Stan and AB Publicity from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents Paw Patrol Live! post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM THURSDAY 22ND APRIL 2021 and ends 7PM WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL 2021. All entries must be posted by 7PM WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by THURSDAY 29TH APRIL 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2021. If a winner does not provide their full name and email by MONDAY 3RD MAY at 5pm, then ParraParents will draw another winner.
- There is TWO (2) prizes to be won – both are a family pass (4 tickets) to Paw Patrol Live! show on Saturday 22nd May at 1pm at Aware Super Theatre, ICC Sydney.
- The winners will be emailed their tickets from AB Publicity.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.