Congratulations to Amy Jenkyn for winning a family pass to the live stage show of Pete the Sheep at Riverside Theatres on Monday 26th April.
Shaun isn’t like the other Shearers in Shaggy Gully… he’d rather be styling than shearing and instead of ‘sheep-dog’, he has a ‘sheep-sheep’ named Pete. After being rejected by the shearers and their dogs, Shaun and Pete set up their own Shearing Salon in town and before long word is out and they are inundated with woolly clients and maybe a Ringer or two!
Adapted by Monkey Baa, from the picture book by Jackie French and Bruce Whatley, the live stage show has foot-tapping music and lyrics by Phil Scott and comedic direction by Jonathan Biggins.
Pete the Sheep is a hilarious show, imaginatively told by four performers playing shearers, dogs and sheep. It explores the challenges and rewards of being an individual and will be a lasting tribute to honouring your own spirit and strength, whilst working with the flock.
- Suitable for: kids 4-9yrs and their families
- Dates & Times: Monday 26 April 2021 at 6:30pm (school performances on 27th April), 50min show with no interval
- Ticket Price (member/ non-member): $32/35 adult; $22/25 children
- Book Tickets
Thanks to Riverside Theatres, we’re got a family pass (2 adult and 2 children’s tickets) to Pete the Sheep stage show (valued at $120), on Monday 26th April at 6:30pm, to give away.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, tell us one of the family shows on at Riverside Theatres these April school holidays. To enter, like and comment on our Pete the Sheep post on Facebook or Instagram between 7pm Tuesday 6th April and 7pm Friday 9th April 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to Riverside Theatres website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Riverside Theatres from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment (telling us the name of one family show on at Riverside Theatres these school holidays) on the ParraParents Pete the Sheep post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM TUESDAY 6TH APRIL 2021 and ends 7PM FRIDAY 9TH APRIL 2021. All entries must be posted by 7PM FRIDAY 9TH APRIL 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by MONDAY 12TH APRIL 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by TUESDAY 13TH APRIL 2021.
- There is ONE prize to be won – a family pass (2 adult and 2 children’s tickets) to Pete the Sheep stage show (valued at $120), on Monday 26th April at 6:30pm at Riverside Theatres in Parramatta.
- The winners will be emailed their tickets from Riverside Theatre.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.