Parra News is a NEW, free print and digital news service dedicated to the City of Parramatta and surrounding areas. It’s an independent publication produced by Western Sydney Publishing Group, which also publishes the popular Penrith-based Western Weekender newspaper.
A weekly print edition of Parra News launched in November 2020. And it’s been great to have a weekly news service back in the area, keeping us up to date on important happenings and highlighting key issues in our community.
Parra News is delivered to hundreds of pick-up locations across Parramatta. And you can also get a digital copy of the print edition delivered to your inbox.
Plus, you can stay up-to-day on what’s happening in the city you live, work or play in on the Parra News website.
Thanks to Parra News, we’re giving away two (2) $50 Pancakes on the Rocks vouchers, two (2) $25 FC Social vouchers and two (2) Event Cinema tickets.
- 1st & 2nd prizes: $50 Pancakes on the Rocks voucher each
- 3rd prize: 2* $25 The FC Social vouchers, total value $50
- 4th prize: two adult Event Cinema tickets, valued up to $44
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell when Parra News is published. To enter, like and comment on our Parra News post on Facebook or Instagram between 8pm Monday 5th April and 8am Thursday 8th April 2021 as well as follow Parra News on either Facebook or Instagram.
To get the weekly print edition of Parra News straight to your inbox, subscribe via their website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Parra News from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Parra News post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must share when Parra News is published on the ParraParents Facebook page and be following Parra News on Facebook or Instagram.
- The winners will be randomly selected by the judges, ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8PM MONDAY 5TH APRIL 2021 and ends 8AM THURSDAY 8TH APRIL 2021. All entries must be posted by 8AM THURSDAY 8TH APRIL 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on THURSDAY 8TH APRIL 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by FRIDAY 9TH APRIL 2021.
- There are FOUR (4) prizes to be won. First and second prizes are $50 Pancakes on the Rocks voucher each. Third prize is two $25 The FC Social vouchers (valid until 30th June 2021). Fourth prize is two adult Event Cinema tickets, valued up to $44.
- The winners will need to provide their email and home address to be sent their prize.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.