Congratulations to Kristie Kate, Samanthi Goonetilleke and Nicole Cheung on winning two tickets each to the Vegetable Plot live at Riverside Theatres on Monday 29th March.
The Vegetable Plot is an award-winning musical group that has been sent to earth on a mission of love and peas. Serving up a big, wriggling heap of catchy tunes, colourful characters, quizzes, dances, jokes and delicious puns, this tasty bunch will plant melodies in your head that will blossom for years to come.
So hop on the bus with Aspara Gus, Ru Barb and Sir Paul McCarrotney as they dish out some fresh beets from their ARIA-nominated album Season Two, alongside classic tunes like Avocado, Mango and Spanish Onion. Once you get this music in your ears, you’ll understand exactly why kids, parents, foodies and educators all over the world are joining their joyful conspiracy.
The Vegetable Plot – Get Fresh Live Show at Riverside Theatres is part of their Monday Morning Minis Series aimed especially at children aged 2 to 6yrs. Educational as well as fun, it’s a great way to start your week with a smile.
Thanks to Riverside Theatres, we’re got 6 tickets to The Vegetable Plot – Get Fresh live show (valued at $16 each) on Monday 29th March at 10:30am to give away.
It’s never too early to introduce your kids to the magic of theatre!
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment with whether you’d like 2 or 3 tickets on our The Vegetable Plot – Get Fresh post on Facebook or Instagram between 7pm Monday 22nd March and 7pm Wednesday 24th March 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to the Riverside Theatres website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Riverside Theatres from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment (telling us whether you would like 2 or 3 tickets) on the ParraParents The Vegetable Plot – Get Fresh post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM MONDAY 22ND MARCH 2021 and ends 7PM WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH 2021. All entries must be posted by 7PM WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by FRIDAY 26TH MARCH 2021.
- There are SIX tickets to be won and there will either be TWO prizes of THREE tickets each OR THREE prizes of TWO tickets each to The Vegetable Plot – Get Fresh on Monday 29th March at 10:30am at Riverside Theatres, valued at $16 each ticket.
- The winners will be emailed their tickets from Riverside Theatre.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.