ZOMBIE THOUGHTS is the story of two best friends – Sam and Pig, who are avatars in an epic fantasy video game where all of Sam’s deepest darkest fears come to life. Sam has +5 intelligence, anxiety, and is armed with a book. Pig has +3 humour, is often distracted, and armed with a rubber chicken.
KTANG! Sam suddenly stands in the crumbling ghost town. A demon wolf howls. Bats shriek overhead, drawing closer. Use a book OR rubber chicken – what do you choose?
Battle terrifying monsters, level up and unlock the tools to defeat the final boss in this dazzling world filled with everything you’ve ever been afraid of. Will you be able to help Sam make the right choices on their quest to defeat the evil Machine?
This Australian premiere by Jennifer A. Kokai and Oliver Kokai-Means is a touching and hilarious journey in, around and through anxiety. Presented by Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta, you can choose your own avatar with this live, interactive show where the audience influences the outcome.
- Suitable for: children 8yrs+ and their family
- Dates & Times: Saturday 29 May 2021 at 7pm (Opening Night); Friday 4 June 2021 at 7pm; Saturday 5 June 2021 at 2pm and 7pm
- Ticket Price (member/ non-member): $35/39 adult and $32/35 concession, plus booking fee
- Book Tickets
Thanks to National Theatre of Parramatta, we’re got a family pass to Zombie Thoughts (valued at $148 each), on Saturday 5th June at 2pm, to give away.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment on our Zombie Thoughts post on Facebook or Instagram between 7:30pm Monday 17th May and 7:30pm Thursday 20th May 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to Riverside Theatres website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM MONDAY 17TH MAY 2021 and ends 7:30PM THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2021. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page by FRIDAY 21ST MAY 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021. If the winner does not provide their full name and email by WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY at 12pm, then ParraParents will draw another winner.
- There are ONE prize to be won – a family pass each (2 adult and 2 children’s tickets) to Zombie Thoughts show (valued at $148), on Saturday 5th June at 2pm at Riverside Theatres in Parramatta.
- The winners will pick up their tickets from Riverside Theatre box office, up to an hour before the show starts.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.