Putt putt golf takes me back to my childhood! But sadly they’re a dying breed of fun for families with only a few left in Sydney – and fewer still that you can enjoy outdoors! Thankfully Dural Putt Putt is an affordable fun option for families, set in a lovely garden. And it’s only 30mins north of Parramatta.
I must confess, I driven by Dural Putt Putt so many times, on our way to pick fruit at Canoelands Orchard or Watkins Family Farm, grab a yummy treat at Glenorie Bakery or visit Wisemans Ferry, without even realising it was there. It was only when a friend shared photos of her recent visit that I realised where it was and how fun it looked.
Plus, I guess I didn’t really think of taking my kids to putt putt golf until recently. And I’m glad that I waited because it can be frustrating for little ones when they take forever to get the ball in the hole and don’t win. Thankfully my boys had lots of fun for their first ever round of mini-golf and are keen to go back again soon…. even though I bet them!
Dural Putt Putt has two 18-hole themed courses – Camelot and Space Trek. Camelot is an easier, simpler course with castles and knights. The Space Trek was a big winner for my Star Wars/ space obsessed kids! And has more slightly challenging holes.
There’s a cafe with homemade food and cold drinks, plus delicious gelato. I really enjoyed the passionfruit one!
Plus there’s an outdoor shaded area to rest and enjoy your ice cream. And they also have special areas to host parties and private functions.
Dural Putt Putt is open daily during the school holidays and Friday to Sunday during school term from 9am to 6pm. See their pricing here.
Thanks to Dural Putt Putt, we’re got three family passes to play 18-holes, valued at $45 each, to give away.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us which themed course you are looking forward to playing at Dural Putt Putt? To enter, like and comment on our Dural Putt Putt post on Facebook or Instagram between 7pm Sunday 24th January and 7pm Wednesday 27th January 2021. And please show your appreciation to Dural Putt Putt by following them on Facebook or Instagram.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Dural Putt Putt from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Dural Putt Putt post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must tell us which 18-hole themed course they are looking forward to playing at Dural Putt Putt on the ParraParents Facebook page or Instagram.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7PM SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY 2021 and ends 7PM WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY 2021. All entries must be posted by 7PM WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on FRIDAY 29TH JANUARY 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2021.
- There are THREE prizes to be won – each is a family pass (2 adults and 2 kids) to play 18-holes at Dural Putt Putt, valued at $45 each.
- The three winners will be emailed their voucher from Dural Putt Putt and have a year to use it.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.
Finding Dural Putt Putt
Dural Putt Putt is just off Old Northern Road, about 30mins north of Parramatta. There’s on-site parking.