We love the beautiful smell and look of a fresh Christmas Tree. And being able to pick and cut your own just adds a whole other level of excitement around the tradition of putting up the Christmas tree!
It’s our second year now of cutting ourselves a tree at Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm. And we’re all love this new family Christmas tradition.
I look forward to getting a Christmas tree photo each year and the kids remember the free candy canes on offer.
There are three paddocks of trees at the farm with trees of various sizes. It’s lovely to just go for a wander first before settling on your tree.
Before you set off, Greg will explain how to cut your tree and provide you with a handsaw.
All Tomalong trees available to cut are $90, irrespective of size. Then there are some really big trees in the shed, pre-cut that range from $90 to $200.
Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm is open 7 days a week during daylight hours. They only accept cash or bank transfer.
To help spread some Christmas cheer, we’re giving away one Tomalong Christmas Tree with a stand, valued at $100.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us why you would like to win a fresh Tomalong Christmas Tree? To enter, like and comment on our Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm post on Facebook or Instagram between 8:30pm Wednesday 25th November and 8:30pm Friday 27th November 2020. And please show your appreciation to Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm by following them on Facebook or Instagram.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and Tomalong Christmas Tree from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like the ParraParents Tomalong Christmas Tree post, except the judges and their family.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant must tell us why they would like to win a fresh Tomalong Christmas Tree on the ParraParents Facebook page or Instagram.
- All entries will be judged by ParraParents team members – Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 8PM WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2020 and ends 8:30PM FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2020. All entries must be posted by 8PM FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2020 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winners will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2020.
- There is ONE prize to be won – a Tomalong Christmas Tree (that you select and cut yourself) and a tree stand, valued at $100. We highly recommend redeeming your prize before 6th December as there is limited stock available.
- The winner must visit Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm to collect their prize.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.
Finding Tomalong Christmas Tree Farm
You’ll find them in Kenthurst, off Pitt Town Road, just past Dural Town Village. It’s just over 30mins north of Parramatta, in between Rouse Hill and Galston. There is on-site parking.