Prince Alfred Square
353D Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Get ready for an open-air cinema experience in the heritage-listed Prince Alfred Square on Thursdays to Sundays.
Kick back and relax as the sun sets with new and classic films, plus there’s live music, food, drinks and roaming entertainment to be enjoyed throughout the night. And when family movies are showing, there’s free kids activities and entertainment before the movie.
Gates open at between 4pm and 5pm and the movie commences between 7pm and 7:30pm (depending on the film). Tickets are $11.64 per adult (14yrs+) and $9.01 per child (3-13yrs). Children under 3yrs are free, however you still need to purchase a free ticket for them. You must pre-book your tickets via Eventbrite.
Family Friendly Movies and Activities
- Saturday 3rd April – Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG). Family circus entertainment and African drummers
- Sunday 4th April – Peter Rabbit (PG). Face painting, family circus entertainment, Easter Bunny, Easter craft and giveaways
- Saturday 10th April – The Greatest Showman (PG). Stage show magician, face painting, family circus entertainment
- Sunday 11th April – The Karate Kid (PG). Comedian Anthony Salame and live music
- Friday 16th April – My Neighbor Totoro (G). DJ Levins + Anime art workshops