Looking for something to do these school holidays? ParraParents has you covered!
School Holiday Programs
We hope our long list of school holiday activities (mainly for kids 4+), in the calendar below, takes the hassle out of trying to find something to do with the kids. The list has activities happening at local shopping centres, libraries and attractions, plus a host of other places. If you know of something we have missed, please let us know. For events only in a certain area, click the links below.
Remember, most events fill up very fast so make sure you contact the organisers ASAP to reserve your child’s spot.
Special mention needs to be made of the following four school holiday programs:
- Kids in the Park at Sydney Olympic Park: There are over 60 activities to choose from and most of them are free or under $25. With so many activities, we haven’t entered them all onto our website so best to check out Kids in the Park for a complete listing.
- Spot on Children’s Festival from 27th September to 2nd October.
- Kidtopia from 7th to 9th October.
- Australian National Maritime Museum.
Parks and Playgrounds
We are very fortunate to have a host of wonderful parks in and around Parramatta. Fingers crossed the spring sunshine comes out so we can enjoy some of them these holidays.
Here are a few that are good for a range of ages:
- Domain Creek Playground, Parramatta Park
- Cabarita Park, Cabarita
- Blaxland Riverside Park, Sydney Olympic Park
- Lizard Log, Western Sydney Parklands
- Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park
- Ted Horwood Reserve, Baulkham Hills
- Wentworth Common, Sydney Olympic Park
There are plenty more parks to explore, and you will find a heap more park reviews here.
Things to do with Little Ones
If you don’t have school age kids and dread the holidays when all the regular activities for under 5s stop, then we have a few suggestions here on things to do.
[ai1ec cat_name=”School Holidays” view=”stream”]