Andy and Terry’s much loved Treehouse has reached an amazing 91 stories! It’s now more fantastically dangerous than ever, with a deserted desert island, a whirlpool and a giant spider.
But Andy, Terry and Jill have no idea they are about to face their biggest challenge ever. Mr Big Nose has sent his grandchildren to the Treehouse and they don’t want to just sit quietly. Can Andy, Terry and Jill master this extreme babysitting challenge? What does mysterious fortune teller Madam Know-It-All really want? And will the Big Red Button really destroy the world?
CPD Kids, the team behind The 13, 26, 52 and 78-Storey Treehouses Live On Stage return with this wonderful production of the 91-Storey Treehouse. Just beware of the Fortune Teller!
This live stage production is suitable for kids 6-12yrs and their families.
Thanks to CDP Kids, we’re got a family pass to the 91-Storey Treehouse live show (valued at $128) on Friday 26th March at 6:30pm to give away!
How to Enter
For your chance to win, simply like and comment on our 91-Storey Treehouse post on Facebook or Instagram between 7:30pm Friday 12th March and 7:30pm Tuesday 16th March 2021.
To find out more and book tickets, head to the Riverside Theatres website. And for Andy and Terry Treehouse fans, here’s a colouring in sheet to enjoy.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ParraParents, Facebook and CPD Kids from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to people who like and comment on the ParraParents 91-Storey Treehouse post, except the judges and their family, on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only 1 (one) entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges – ParraParents team members Kellie Darley and Mel Pazin. The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition begins 7:30PM FRIDAY 12TH MARCH 2021 and ends 7:30PM TUESDAY 16TH MARCH 2021. All entries must be posted by 7:30PM TUESDAY 16TH MARCH 2021 via the ParraParrents Facebook page or Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on the ParraParents website and Facebook page on WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by THURSDAY 18TH MARCH 2021.
- There is ONE prize to be won – 2 adult and 2 children tickets to 91-Storey Treehouse on Friday 26th March at 6:30pm at Riverside Theatres, valued at $128.
- The winner will be emailed their tickets from Riverside Theatre, or CPD Kids.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner up will be selected by the judges.
- In the event that there are less than 10 entries received, ParraParents reserves the right to extend the competition period.